Inner structure of the backseat and seat presents a steel frame equipped with elastic belts and covered with cold cast PU foam to ensure the maximum comfort. Outer frame of the armchair with build-in armrests – is made of the steel tube in “black gloss” or chrome finishing with scratch-resistant coating and decorative covers in the upper part of the backseat made of chrome coated ABS;
Armrests are built in the backseat structure and can have a cover made of natural or fabricated leather, fabric. Armrest-free armchairs have fully upholstered base frame.
Several configurations if the decorative stitching: Vega S – stitches in the form of big squares; Vega Q — stitches in the form of small squares; Vega L – horizontal stitching.
Types of supports:
- 5-arm cast crossbar of Ø 700 mm on the castors or 4-arm cast crossbar of Ø 760 mm on the feet; “black gloss” or chrome finishing with scratch-resistant coating.
- 4 types of castors for different kinds of flooring – Ø 65 mm in chrome or black finishing.
- gas-lift units to adjust the height of the seat and ensure the shock abortion of the seat;
- dynamic mechanism of gentle rocking with possibility of the side rocking to ensure the maximum comfort and 4 fixed positions of the backseat, spring tension adjustment for the weight of the sitting person, anti-panic system.
- mechanism of gentle rocking with possibility of continuous backward rocking and slight upward slope for the armchairs on the castors.
- mechanism of gentle rocking and retracting rotation — for the armchairs on the feet.